Tuesday 7 February 2012

Twitter

So, after years of resistance, I’ve finally gone and joined Twitter.  In the past I just couldn’t see the point of it, I couldn’t think of anyone I would particularly want to follow!  But recently I’ve started following lots of different blogs and other websites, and I was starting to struggle to keep up.  When I noticed I could follow many of them on Twitter, it just made sense to be able to look at updates from them all in one place.  I confess I’m a bit scared, but also hopeful!  I’d say ‘it’s the future’, but I think it was probably the future 10 years ago and I’ve just taken a long time to catch up to today!

I’ll be tweeting sewing-related items of interest and eventually, when I’ve got a bit more content going, I’ll tweet whenever I update this blog.  Follow me @caroli317

#twitternewbie #wishmeluck

No comments:

Post a Comment