Monday 20 February 2012

Shirt dress / lime green moodboard

Here's a Polyvore moodboard I created for my dressmaking class portfolio. It's the last week and I'm having to put together the portfolio fast if I want to pass the course! Not that it's about getting a certificate, but it'd be nice. I've used my shirt dress project for my portfolio, and so I've had to do a moodboard for it in retrospect.
Shirt dress / lime green moodboard
I really should have done this at the start, as it's quite useful actually, it helps to define what you want from the project. I've started using Pinterest in this way now, like for my Modern Kimono Dress project - more to follow on this in future, at the moment I've created a muslin that was only half-successful and I'll be doing more with it as soon as the shirt's finished (just the hem and snaps to do now!).

No comments:

Post a Comment