Thursday 9 February 2012

Damned English weather!

Argh weather! The foggy drizzly weather is seriously preventing me taking some decent dress photos. I shall have to take some indoors photos, the problem is getting good enough photos. Why oh why didn't I just MAKE time yesterday?!

Made it to my dressmaking class tonight, only one more session and I shall thoroughly miss it when it's finished! Where will I turn for advice?! Yet more reason to get involved online. After much trauma managed to get that last buttonhole finished that I'd been putting off, and I'm also working on a cowboy-style shirt for my other half, as well as a kimono-sleeve dress out of some really unusual fabric I was given by my grandma, which I'll be showing you soon! Yes yes, I know I need to work on only one thing at a time otherwise I won't finish anything... just watch this space!

Took some more photos of the dress at class though, but they're not the professional standard I'm looking for, still worth showing here though - took photos with and without the sash. Will post them shortly....

No comments:

Post a Comment