Monday 13 February 2012

Oh no!

Crushing disappointment today when I was reading through some Sew Weekly posts and discovered that in order to contribute to the site you had to have signed up in December! Disaster!! Being quite new to the online sewing world, I had just imagined Sew Weekly to be a free-for-all where anyone could show off their projects. How wrong I was. Sadface.

Still, I've been discovering lots of new blogs and getting ideas for here, so that's good. I'd like to check out a new blog every day, as I've found quite a lot but not yet had the chance to sit down and actually read through them all properly. When I've filtered them down to my favourites I'll let you know!

Having said that, it also occurred to me today that I should spend less time online and more time actually sewing! Was too hungover to do anything today - my precious Sunday, wasted! Might do something small for you tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment